Relay is included in Tonal Balance Control 2 and goes on your individual tracks, acting as a mini-channel strip complete with gain, pan, high pass, and even stereo width controls. Relay also talks to other iZotope plug-ins, enabling machine-learning features to help you remove masking, bring balance and focus your mix, monitor dialogue intelligibility, and more. As a quick and easy trimming or sweetening tool, or an advanced workflow-saver, Relay is a great choice for any session template.
*Relay is included for free with Tonal Balance Control 2, Neutron 3 Advanced, Insight 2, and Nectar 3.
With Relay, you can:
- Control pan, gain, width, and add a high pass filter to your track without messing with your DAW faders or consuming a lot of CPU.
- View the frequency of individual tracks in Tonal Balance Control 2 against your target curves, and adjust them against your balance targets in real time.
- Mix all of your tracks in a visual space with Neutron 3’s Visual Mixer: With Relay on your tracks or busses, you can open Visual Mixer and adjust pan, gain, and width directly within the Visual Mixer plug-in, included with Neutron 3 Advanced.
- Measure Intelligibility with Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter: Using this brand new meter in Insight 2, measure the relative intelligibility of your vocal and visualize how clearly it will be heard in different types of listening environments.
- Remove masking from your vocal with Nectar 3: Relay communicates with Nectar 3’s Unmask mode and provides automatic processing to remove masking frequencies from your vocal track. Learn more about it here.
- Visualize the spectrum of different tracks against your entire mix with the Spectrogram in Insight 2: Insight 2 will communicate with individual instances of Relay and display them on your spectrogram, with customizable colors.
- With Relay on all your tracks, you can use Mix Assistant (available in Neutron 3 Advanced) to automatically set an initial level balance in your session.
Get Tonal Balance Control 2 as a standalone plug-in or as part of a bundle
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced streamlines your mixing and mastering into one, fluid, interconnected workflow using the most advanced tools that talk to each other. Includes Ozone 10 Advanced, Neutron 4, Tonal Balance Control 2, Neoverb, and Nectar 3 Plus. Comes with the new Audiolens referencing app.
Music Production Suite 5.2
Music Production Suite 5.2 includes the new Ozone 10 Advanced, RX 10 Standard, Neutron 4 mixing suite, Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, surround reverbs with Stratus 3D plus Symphony 3D by Exponential Audio, and the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set. Includes the new Audiolens referencing app.