Relay is included in Tonal Balance Control 2 and goes on your individual tracks, acting as a mini-channel strip complete with gain, pan, high pass, and even stereo width controls. Relay also talks to other iZotope plug-ins, enabling machine-learning features to help you remove masking, bring balance and focus your mix, monitor dialogue intelligibility, and more. As a quick and easy trimming or sweetening tool, or an advanced workflow-saver, Relay is a great choice for any session template.
*Relay is included for free with Tonal Balance Control 2, Neutron 3 Advanced, Insight 2, and Nectar 3
With Relay, you can:
- Control pan, gain, width, and add a high pass filter to your track without messing with your DAW faders or consuming a lot of CPU.
- View the frequency of individual tracks in Tonal Balance Control 2 against your target curves, and adjust them against your balance targets in real time.
- Mix all of your tracks in a visual space with Neutron 3’s Visual Mixer: With Relay on your tracks or busses, you can open Visual Mixer and adjust pan, gain, and width directly within the Visual Mixer plug-in, included with Neutron 3 Advanced.
- Measure Intelligibility with Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter: Using this brand new meter in Insight 2, measure the relative intelligibility of your vocal and visualize how clearly it will be heard in different types of listening environments.
- Remove masking from your vocal with Nectar 3: Relay communicates with Nectar 3’s Unmask mode and provides automatic processing to remove masking frequencies from your vocal track. Learn more about it here.
- Visualize the spectrum of different tracks against your entire mix with the Spectrogram in Insight 2: Insight 2 will communicate with individual instances of Relay and display them on your spectrogram, with customizable colors.
- With Relay on all your tracks, you can use Mix Assistant (available in Neutron 3 Advanced) to automatically set an initial level balance in your session.