Symphony Release Notes
Symphony 3.2.0 released September 20, 2023
- ADDED AAX native support for Pro Tools 2023.3+ on Apple silicon Macs.
- CHANGED minimum macOS version to macOS Big Sur.
Version 3.1.0 released September 7, 2022
Updates & Improvements
- Added native support for Apple silicon Macs.
- Updated user interface.
- Added support for Windows 11 and macOS Monterey.
- Deprecated support for Windows 7, macOS High Sierra (10.13), and macOS Mojave (10.14).
- Deprecated support for the VST2 plug-in format.
Version 3.0.0b released June 6, 2022
Mac only update.
- Adds support for macOS Monterey. Note: Compatible with Intel-based Macs & with Apple silicon-based Macs when opened using Rosetta only.
- Fixes plug-in scanning issues in Pro Tools on macOS Monterey.
- Fixes plug-in notarization on macOS Catalina and higher.
Version 3.0.0n released February 7, 2020
3.0.0n Release :
- macOS 10.15 Catalina Qualification
Version 3.0 released April 3, 2019
Enhancements and Fixes:
- Nectar 3.1 plug-ins can be selected as source plug-ins in Neutron 3 Mix Assistant (available in the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in and Neutron 3 Visual Mixer)
- Enhancements to real-time DSP performance.
- Added Japanese translations to the Nectar 3 help documentation.
- Improved module Mix slider sensitivity for finer Mix amount adjustments.
- Various UI enhancements.
- Various bug fixes.