Tonal Balance Control
The innovative visual analysis tool comes with Neutron. By allowing you to compare your track’s spectral profile against that of a reference file, Tonal Balance Control leverages IPC technology to work with your current iZotope plug-ins and help you achieve a clear, balanced mix. Use the included collection of Target Curves for genre-appropriate mixing, or import your favorite songs to produce a finished mix you know you’ll love.
Tonal Balance Control features:
- Integrated access to Neutron and Ozone EQs easily addresses your low end, dynamic range, and translation issues
- Use Broad or Fine View to observe tonal balance at an overall or granular level for a clear visualization of your mix
- Remotely access all of Ozone and Neutron's Equalizer controls from Tonal Balance Control to mix multiple tracks within one plug-in
- Use the Low End Crest Factor Meter to view and adjust the dynamic range of your low-end
- Import Custom Targets to create your own reference profiles for tonal balance
Tonal Balance Control comes with Neutron 4.
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced streamlines your mixing and mastering into one, fluid, interconnected workflow using the most advanced tools that talk to each other. Includes Ozone 10 Advanced, Neutron 4, Tonal Balance Control 2, Neoverb, and Nectar 3 Plus. Comes with the new Audiolens referencing app.
Music Production Suite 5.2
Music Production Suite 5.2 includes the new Ozone 10 Advanced, RX 10 Standard, Neutron 4 mixing suite, Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, surround reverbs with Stratus 3D plus Symphony 3D by Exponential Audio, and the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set. Includes the new Audiolens referencing app.