On the surface, Relay is a low-CPU-overhead utility that lets you adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and filter parameters on the fly. When used in conjunction with other IPC-enabled iZotope plug-ins, it becomes your gateway to numerous automated processes designed to streamline your audio workflow. Relay enables tracks containing Neutron, Nectar 3, or VocalSynth 2 plug-ins to interact with one another for automatic mixing, unmasking, and more.
- Mix all of your tracks in a visual space with Visual Mixer: With Relay on your tracks or busses, you can open Visual Mixer and adjust pan, gain, and width directly within the Visual Mixer plug-in, included with Neutron 4.
- Measure Intelligibility with Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter: Using this brand new meter in Insight 2, measure the relative intelligibility of your vocal and visualize how clearly it will be heard in different types of listening environments.
- Remove masking from your vocal with Nectar 3: Relay communicates with Nectar 3’s Unmask mode and provides automatic processing to remove masking frequencies from your vocal track. Learn more about it here.
- Visualize the spectrum of different tracks against your entire mix with Insight 2’s Spectrogram: Insight 2 will communicate with individual instances of Relay and display them on your spectrogram, with customizable colors.
With Relay on all your tracks, you can use Mix Assistant (available in Neutron 4) to automatically set an initial level balance in your session.
- Mac: macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) — macOS Monterey (12.3.x)
- Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
AAX, AU, VST2, VST3.
*All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
Logic Pro, Ableton Live 10.1 – 11, Pro Tools 2020 – 2021, Cubase 10.5 – 12, Nuendo 10 – 11, Adobe Audition CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Studio One 5, REAPER 6, FL Studio 20, Reason 11.
Get Relay with Neutron
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced streamlines your mixing and mastering into one, fluid, interconnected workflow using the most advanced tools that talk to each other. Includes Ozone 10 Advanced, Neutron 4, Tonal Balance Control 2, Neoverb, and Nectar 3 Plus. Comes with the new Audiolens referencing app.
Music Production Suite 5.2
Music Production Suite 5.2 includes the new Ozone 10 Advanced, RX 10 Standard, Neutron 4 mixing suite, Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, surround reverbs with Stratus 3D plus Symphony 3D by Exponential Audio, and the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set. Includes the new Audiolens referencing app.