Vinyl Release Notes
Version 1.10 released May 28, 2021
- Added support and presets for Native Instruments Native Kontrol Standard (NKS)
Version 1.90 released November 19, 2020
- Lo-Fi Mode
- Various bug fixes
System requirements changes
- Deprecated support for 32-bit plug-in formats. Vinyl 1.9.0 is 64-bit only.
- Deprecated support for Mac operating system versions 10.12.x and earlier.
- Deprecated support for Windows 7 and earlier.
- Deprecated support for Pro Tools 10 and earlier. RTAS and 32-bit AAX are not supported
Version 1.80 released February 2, 2016
- Deprecated OSX 10.4 to 10.7 support
- Deprecated PPC support (Intel only now)
- Deprecated Windows XP and Windows Vista Support
- Added OSX 10.8 to 10.11 support
- Added Windows 8 and 10 support
Plug-In Format Changes
- Deprecated MAS support (OS X only)
- Deprecated DX support (Windows only)
- Added AAX (64-bit only) support
- Added VST3 support
- Added 64-bit AU support
- Added 64-bit VST2 support for OS X
- Spin Down
- Warp now available in all formats (previously only available in Audiosuite and DX)
- Support for AAX (64-bit), VST3 (32- and 64-bit), AU (64-bit), and VST2 (64-bit on OSX Only--was previously available on Windows)
- Fixed unexpected uninstaller behavior on Windows.
- Added Digital Signature to Windows installer to fix corrupt file errors experienced by IE users.
- Modified artwork of OS X installer.
- Fixed incorrect speed in Warping algorithm
- Removed clicks and pops when adjusting some parameters during playback
- Fixed occasional crashes
Version 1.73c released July 27, 2011
- Mac Installer update for Mac OS X 10.7
Version 1.73b released June 24, 2010
- Compatibility fix with AudioSuite in Pro Tools 8.0.4 and later
Version 1.73 released August 8, 2006
- The 1.73 update improves processor performance, especially in Pro Tools
Version 1.72 released July 27, 2006
- Pro Tools 7 support
- Intel-based Mac support
- 64-bit Windows support