Tonal Balance Control 2 Release Notes
Version 2.6.0 released April 7, 2022
Updates & Improvements:
- Adds native support for Apple silicon Macs.
- VST2 instances of TBC 2 are only available in DAWs/NLEs opened using Rosetta on Apple silicon Macs.
- Adds support for macOS Monterey (12.3.x).
- Adds support for Windows 11.
- Updated installer to include latest version of Relay (1.3.0).
- Fixed issue that could cause sessions to hang on open when working with multiple instances of Tonal Balance Control 2.
- Fixed error message or blank plug-in UI that could appear in Logic on Apple silicon Macs upon closing and reopening the plug-in after certain interactions.
- Fixed error message that could appear when attempting to open TBC 2 in trial mode in Logic on Apple silicon Macs.
Version 2.5.0 released December 17, 2021
- Bug Fixes & Updates
- Fixed incorrect frequency scaling in the balance meter when the session sample rate is higher than 44.1kHz.
- Updated installer to include the latest Relay version (1.2.1).
Version 2.2.0a released October 19, 2020
Windows installer: Fixed cleanup behavior when a customized installation is aborted.
Version 2.2.0 released May 14, 2020
New Features & Enhancements:
Improved tonal balance metering in both broad and fine mode
Improvements and updates to TBC Options menu
Resolved an issue where the meter averaging time would become set to the incorrect value when meter options were manually reset
Resolved an issue where the scaling of the axes in TBC's connected EQ view would be incorrect
Various cosmetic UI fixes