Nectar Elements Release Notes
Version 3.8.0 released September 8, 2022
- Added native support for Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips).
Note: VST2 instances of Nectar 3 Elements are only available in DAWs or NLEs opened using Rosetta on Apple silicon Macs.
- Added support for macOS Monterey.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Deprecated support for macOS Mojave (10.14) and earlier.
- Deprecated support for Windows 8 and earlier.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed hang that could occur when loading a saved session containing multiple instances of Nectar 3 Elements.
- Fixed error message or blank plug-in UI that could appear in Logic on Apple silicon-based Macs upon closing and reopening the plug-in window after certain interactions.
- Fixed crash that could occur when Vocal Assistant was run on certain types of audio.
- Fixed inconsistent manufacturer name used in effect insert menus by certain plug-in formats. Nectar 3 Elements will now appear under the manufacturer name "iZotope" for all plug-in formats.
- Fixed crash on instantiation when certain 3rd party plug-ins were present in a given session.
- Fixed issue where inline edit text boxes are not visible in AAX instances on macOS Big Sur / Monterey.
- Moved help documentation installation directory to root level alongside the uninstaller.
Version 3.0.0a released October 20, 2020
- Windows installer: Fixed cleanup behavior when a customized installation is aborted.