Dialogue Match Reverb
The Reverb module in Dialogue Match serves two functions. First, it analyzes the reverb profile of your reference file. It then produces an Exponential Audio reverb patch designed to emulate the reflections of your reference file, which you can refine using a number of intuitive parameter controls:
- Independent Wet and Dry controls to balance your reverb tone
- Bypass: Enables and disables the Reverb module
- Early Reflections: Controls the Level (gain) and Time (length) of the first reverb reflections
- Tail: Controls the Predelay, Level, Attack, and Time (length) of the reverb tail
- Reverb types: Choose from Chamber, Hall, or Plate reflections to tailor the right reverb for your project
- Output Filter: Offers high and low pass filtering for your reverb signal
- Density: Colors your reverb for even more precise fine-tuning
Get Dialogue Match
Dialogue Match is available for individual purchase, or as part of three new bundles.
RX Post Production Suite 7
RX Post Production Suite 7 gives you all the tools you need to improve and repair noisy recordings, edit dialogue, and mix audio. Bring stories to life with groundbreaking software solutions – RX 10 Advanced, Dialogue Match, Insight 2, Symphony 3D and Stratus 3D reverbs by Exponential Audio, and more. Includes the new Audiolens referencing app.
iZotope Everything Bundle
The Everything Bundle contains every flagship product iZotope makes—including the new RX 10 Advanced and Ozone 10 Advanced. From creative production to mixing, mastering to repair, this is the complete solution for any type of audio work. Includes the new Audiolens referencing app and Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 PRO.