iZotope, Inc. Copyright Policy
At iZotope, Inc. (“iZotope”), we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others in accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Website, http://www.copyright.gov).
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, and believe that any material available on or through the Spire website, including applications, products, user-generated content, posts or materials on user forums, or any other content (collectively referred to as “Content”), infringes upon your copyrights, you may report alleged copyright infringements by providing the information in the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) and delivering it to iZotope’s legal department identified below. Upon receipt of the Notice, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the Content. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may notify the owner or administrator of the Content so that he or she can make a counter notification.
Please note that filing a report of intellectual property infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing could be liable for damages pursuant to section 512(f) of the DMCA or similar laws in other jurisdictions or countries. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements below, your copyright notice may not be valid.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address. (Note that we may provide your contact information, including your name and email address, the name and address of the owner of the right in question, and/or the contents of your report to the person who posted the material you are reporting.)
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to iZotope’s legal department:
c/o Legal Department
Cambridge, MA 02139