- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Ventura (13.2.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
* Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (M-series chips) in Rosetta and native.
AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite*, VST3, AU ARA*.
* All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- RX 10 plug-ins are not available in VST2 format.
- Spectral Editor & Music Rebalance ARA plug-ins are available in Logic Pro on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate and De-rustle plug-ins are AAX Audiosuite for Pro Tools only.
- Repair Assistant plug-in available as Audiosuite only in Pro Tools and VST3 & AU formats in other DAWs.
Logic Pro 10.6.3 - 10.7.x, Pro Tools 2021 - 2022, Ableton Live 11, Cubase 11 - 12, Nuendo 12, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC 2022, Premiere Pro CC 2022.
RX 10 Audio Editor Plug-in Hosting
RX 10 Elements consists of plug-ins only, the RX 10 Audio Editor application is not included with RX 10 Elements.
- VST3 support is brand new in RX, and we'd love to hear your feedback! Click Help > Give Feedback in the RX Audio Editor to let us know if any plug-ins aren't working.
- For Intel Macs, and Apple Silicon Macs running RX in Rosetta: AU, VST2, & VST3 plug-ins can be hosted.
- For Apple Silicon Macs running RX natively: AU & VST3 plug-ins can be hosted.
- For Windows: VST2 & VST3 plug-ins can be hosted.