RX 10 Advanced features
Text Navigation [NEW]
Multiple Speaker Detection [NEW]
Repair Assistant plug-in [NEW]
Selection Feathering [NEW MODE]
Spectral Recovery [NEW ALGORITHM]
First-time User Experience [NEW]
De-hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode [NEW MODE]
What people are saying
What you get
- Single-use license
- Digital download of RX 10 Advanced for Mac and PC
Bundle and Save
From our Friends at Native Instruments
RX Advanced Reviews
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
- Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips) in Rosetta and native.
AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite*, VST3, AU ARA*.
*All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- RX 10 plug-ins are not available in VST2 format.
- Spectral Editor & Music Rebalance ARA plug-ins are available in Logic Pro on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate and De-rustle plug-ins are AAX Audiosuite for Pro Tools only.
- Repair Assistant plug-in available as Audiosuite only in Pro Tools and VST3 & AU formats in other DAWs.
Logic Pro 10.6.3 - 10.7.x, Pro Tools 2021 - 2022, Ableton Live 11, Cubase 11 - 12, Nuendo 12, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC 2022, Premiere Pro CC 2022.
RX 10 Audio Editor Plug-in Hosting Notes
RX 10 Elements consists of plug-ins only, the RX 10 Audio Editor application is not included with RX 10 Elements.
- AU & VST2 plug-ins can be hosted in the RX Audio Editor application.
- AU plug-in hosting is available on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta or native).
- VST2 plug-in hosting is available on Windows, Intel Macs, or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- VST2 plug-in hosting will be deprecated and replaced with VST3 plug-in hosting in an update to RX 10.