Sign in to see all discount and upgrade options.
Which edition of RX is right for you?
RX is available in three different editions designed to meet any budget or post production need.
RX 10 Standard
RX 10 Standard is the complete toolkit for audio cleanup in music and post production. From automatically removing noise using the intelligent Repair Assistant plug-in in the DAW to surgically rebalancing stereo mixes with Music Rebalance, RX 10 provides first aid and creative tools at the same time.
RX 10 Advanced
RX 10 Advanced is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by leading post production engineers to quickly and reliably prepare recorded audio for professional release. Navigate by speech, re-synthesize missing frequencies, and much more – with multichannel support (up to 10 channels).
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
*Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips) in Rosetta and native.
AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite*, VST3, AU ARA*.
- All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- RX 10 plug-ins are not available in VST2 format.
- Spectral Editor & Music Rebalance ARA plug-ins are available in Logic Pro on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate and De-rustle plug-ins are AAX Audiosuite for Pro Tools only.
- Repair Assistant plug-in available as Audiosuite only in Pro Tools and VST3 & AU formats in other DAWs.
Logic Pro 10.6.3 - 10.7.x, Pro Tools 2021 - 2022, Ableton Live 11, Cubase 11 - 12, Nuendo 12, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC 2022, Premiere Pro CC 2022.
RX Audio Editor Notes
RX 10 Elements consists of plug-ins only, the RX 10 Audio Editor application is not included with RX 10 Elements.
- AU & VST2 plug-ins can be hosted in the RX Audio Editor application.
- AU plug-in hosting is available on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta or native).
- VST2 plug-in hosting is available on Windows, Intel Macs, or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- VST2 plug-in hosting will be deprecated and replaced with VST3 plug-in hosting in an update to RX 10.