Vocal Doubler Release Notes
Version 1.3.0 released September 22, 2023
- ADDED native arm64 AAX support
- ADDED native arm64 support to the installer. Rosetta is no longer required to install Vocal Doubler
- CHANGED authorization system UX
- CHANGED minimum supported macOS version to macOS Big Sur
Version 1.2.0 released October 21, 2022
Updates & Improvements:
- Added native support for Apple silicon Macs (Apple M-series chips).
Note: VST2 instances of Vocal Doubler are only available in DAWs or NLEs opened using Rosetta on Apple silicon Macs.
- Added support for macOS Monterey.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Deprecated support for macOS Mojave (10.14) and earlier.
- Deprecated support for Windows 8 and earlier.
- Fixed inconsistent manufacturer name used in effect insert menus by certain plug-in formats. Vocal Doubler will now appear under the manufacturer name "iZotope" for all plug-in formats.
Version 1.1.0a released October 16, 2020
Bugs & Fixes:
- Windows installer: Fixed cleanup behavior when a customized installation is aborted.
Version 1.1.0 released June 11, 2020
Bugs & Fixes:
- Fixed crash in Logic Pro X 10.5.0
- Improved installer support for macOS Catalina
- Fixed an issue where the uninstaller would not first run when re-installing or upgrading on Windows
- Update installation path to 64-bit Program Files directory on Windows
Version 1.00n released December 13, 2019
Changes to Operating System Support:
- Updated installer to support installation on macOS 10.15 (Catalina)