Neoverb Release Notes
Version 1.3.0 released July 17, 2023
Compatibility Updates & Improvements
- ADDED native (arm64) AAX support for Pro Tools 2023.3+ on Apple silicon Macs
- ADDED native (arm64) install support for Apple silicon Macs
- ADDED screen reader support
- CHANGED authorization system
- CHANGED minimum supported macOS version to macOS Big Sur
- FIXED Automation failure across instances in UAD Luna when interacting with plugin after trimming existing param automation
- FIXED Modulation max depth amount shows incorrect value in “Mod” help documentation
Version 1.2.0 released May 12, 2022
- Added native support for Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips).
Note: VST2 instances of Neoverb are only available in DAWs or NLEs opened using Rosetta on Apple silicon Macs.
- Added support for macOS Monterey (12.3.x).
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Fixed transparent inline edit field backgrounds on macOS Catalina and later.
- Fixed hang that could occur upon opening the preset manager after using cycling through presets using the previous/next preset buttons.
- Fixed issue that caused Reverb Assistant to be stuck on the "Waiting for audio" step indefinitely if the input audio was below a certain level.
- Fixed unexpected increase in Neoverb's output level the first time playback was started after toggling host plug-in bypass in VST2 or VST3 instances in Ableton Live.
- Fixed possible hang during AU validation on macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey.
- Fixed inability to reset parameters to their factory default values in the Neoverb preset manager.
- Fixed version string formatting in the options menu to include the build number.
- Fixed inability to run the installer silently with Product Portal.
- Fixed incorrect conversion of manually entered Space values when host sync was enabled.
- Fixed active state appearance of the masking selector when the Reverb EQ is bypassed.
- Addressed a number of performance issues.
- Fixed inconsistent manufacturer name used in effect insert menus by certain plug-in formats. Neoverb will now appear under the manufacturer name "iZotope" for all plug-in formats.