By evaluating audio levels in terms of how the human ear perceives loudness, loudness meters are used to ensure a mix complies with broadcast regulations, like those specified by the Advanced Television Standards Committee and European Broadcasting Union. Fully compliant with the ITU-R BS.1770-1/2/3/4, and EBU R128 standards, Insight provides the tools you need to be confident that your audio meets regulations.
- See important values at a glance with Loudness Meter Readouts that show Momentary, Short-term, Integrated, and Loudness Range calculations, as defined by BS.1770 metering guidelines.
- Ensure no audio will clip during analog playback with BS.1770-4-compliant True Peak Meters.
- Define your own loudness and clipping thresholds and be quickly alerted to overs with Adjustable Loudness and True Peak Targets.
- Document and archive a project's loudness data with an exportable log or graph, perfect for when you need to verify or retrace your steps for clients!
- Quickly configure Insight to reflect the loudness settings in your region with Insight's Loudness Presets.