RX 9 Standard Release Notes
Version 9.3.0 released February 24, 2022
- Adds native support for Apple silicon-based Macs.
- RX ARA plug-ins are currently supported in Logic Pro only when opened using Rosetta.
- RX VST2 plug-ins do not include native support and are available only in DAWs/NLEs opened using Rosetta.
- RX app: VST2 plug-in hosting can only be enabled when the RX application is opened using Rosetta.
- Adds support for macOS Monterey (12.2.x).
- Adds support for Windows 11.
- Fixes incorrect display of preset name when toggling between multiple instances of the same module in a given Module Chain.
- Fixes issue that caused the waveform overview magnitude zoom level reset to default after rendering.
- Fixes error message that would appear when attempting trial or demo an RX plug-in in Logic running in native mode.
Version 9.2.0 released December 16, 2021
- Fixed missing "Output hum only" control in the De-hum plug-in.
- Fixed hang that could occur when using multiple RX plug-ins in a session on older versions of macOS.
- Fixed hang that could occur upon switching between files with different sampling rates after rendering with the Loudness Control module.
- Fixed layout inconsistency in the Waveform Stats window.
- Updated the application icon on macOS.
- Added user feedback link to the RX Audio Editor application.
Version 9.1.1. released November 19, 2021
- Fixed a crash with macOS VoiceOver
- Fixed an issue where clips are silenced in Spectral Editor ARA in Logic Pro 10.7
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Version 9.1 released October 28, 2021
- Improved Static De-Hum UX
- Spectral Editor Options menu border appeared distorted.
- Inaccurate status message appeared upon enabling Adaptive mode in the De-hum plugin.
- RX application did not request access to the microphone - effectively disabling the recording feature.
- Unable to recalculate waveform statistics because there is no option to see "BS.1770-1" measurements.
- ARA crash when clicking "revert" before clip was loaded.
- Various additional bug fixes.