Ozone 9 Elements Release Notes
Version 9.12.0 released April 8, 2022
Updates and Improvements
- Adds native support for Apple silicon-based Macs.
- Ozone Elements VST2 plug-in format is only available in DAWs or NLEs opened using Rosetta.
- Adds support for macOS Monterey (12.3.x).
- Adds support for Windows 11.
- Updated the preset system to install read-only factory presets to root directories and write user presets to the user documents directory.
- Improved EQ composite curve drawing in Analog Mode.
- Fixed issue that could cause sessions to hang on open when working with multiple instances of Ozone 9 Elements.
- Fixed missing resource file error that could occur when attempting to run Master Assistant on machines with multiple user accounts.
- Fixed error message or blank plug-in UI that could appear in Logic on Apple silicon-based Macs upon closing and reopening the plug-in after certain interactions.
- Fixed Brickwall High-pass & Low-pass filter instability when processing above the Nyquist frequency.
Version 9.11.1 released December 21, 2021
- Fixed crash that could occur interacting with the Ozone Elements preset manager when Voiceover Utility is enabled on macOS.
- Fixed crash that could occur interacting with the Ozone Elements preset manager when using third-party Finder utility and window management applications on macOS (such as: DefaultFolderX, BetterSnapTool, etc...).
- Fixed a hang that could occur when opening sessions or working with multiple instances of Ozone Elements on macOS High Sierra (10.13).
- Fixed Ozone 9 Elements NKS resource file issue that caused Ozone plug-in names and images to display incorrectly in Komplete Kontrol and MASCHINE selection menus.
- Corrected errors and missing images in the Ozone Elements help documentation.
- Removed deprecated iZotope Crash Reporter from Ozone Elements installer.
Version 9.9 released November 1, 2021
Operating System Support Changes
- Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (macOS Big Sur).
- Fixed AU validation failure that could occur on macOS Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
- Fixed crash that could occur when Ozone was added to sessions alongside certain 3rd party plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc...).
- Fixed invisible inline edit text field boxes in AAX instances within Pro Tools on Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
- Fixed long instantiation times on Windows machines that do not have PACE drivers installed.
- Fixed help button in the Options window.
- Fixed issue where NKS resources would be installed even when deselected during installation.
- Fixed issue where NKS resources were not properly installed when using Product Portal to install Ozone.
- Corrected errors and inaccuracies in the Ozone Elements help documentation.
- Ozone 9 Elements now appears under the manufacturer name "iZotope" (instead of "iZotope, Inc.") in all DAWs/NLEs.
- Maximizer Threshold Learn button has been moved to the module header area.
Version 9.1 released March 19, 2020
New Features & Enhancements:
- Added ability to scrub (click and drag) to adjust text based values in the EQ HUDs.
- Added "Extra Curves" displays to the EQ.
- Fixed LP/HP filter Slope value resetting to 6 dB/oct if value was changed using the inline edit field in the EQ HUD.
- Fixed incorrect Q value display for bands that are disabled by default in the All Bands view of the EQ.
- Fixed missing Initial State entry in the undo history list.
- Fixed intermittent crash that could occur after running Master Assistant several times in certain DAWs.
- Fixed delayed update to the composite curve after adjusting Frequency resolution in the EQ options.
- Fixed latency between the scrolling waveform and gain reduction trace.
- Fixed incorrect default I/O meter type.
- Fixed alignment of the correlation trace center line in the Imager.
- Fixed alignment of text elements in the Master Assistant panel.
- Fixed overlapping scale labels in the EQ.
Operating System Changes:
- Added support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Version 9.0.3 released December 17, 2019
Changes to Operating System Support & Bug Fixes:
- Installer support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Bug fixes: Japanese file path crash