Ozone 10 Advanced Release Notes
Version 10.2.0 released November 3, 2022
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the Ozone UI was left closed during a run of Master Assistant
- Fixed an issue where sessions saved with "Gain Match" enabled in the Mothership plugin could fail to recall all expected module settings in the Dynamics and Dynamic EQ modules
- Fixed an error that could occur during installation on M1 macOS systems
- Fixed an issue where if Master Assistant was run on very quiet input audio, it could fail to complete its learning phase
Version 10.1.1 released October 14, 2022
Updates & Improvements Bug Fixes
- Fixed an crash that could occur when failing to deserialize cached Master Assistant data following upgrade from 10.0.0 to 10.1.0
Version 10.1.0 released October 4, 2022
Updates & Improvements
- Master Assistant now creates custom Stabilizer tonal balance targets from reference files.
- Note: only newly created targets will have custom Stabilizer targets
- Master Assistant will not attempt to widen the low frequency band if the source is very narrow.
- Global Amount controls in the Equalizer and Imager modules now support host automation.
- TBC meter band labels no longer change color.
- Improved tooltips for the two Gain Match modes depending on which is active.
- Reduced the hover area to highlight a band's gain trace in the Impact module.
- Removed unnecessary Plug-in Host options in the General options.
- Fixed an issue where Imager's Recover Sides "Gain Offset" control was not properly adjustable in Pro Tools.
- Fixed an issue where "Delta" or "Band Solo" caused unexpected gain changes when Modern Gain Match was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Master Assistant “Target Library” would not scroll to the position of selected target.
- Fixed the General option to "Dim controls when bypassed", which would not turn off.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to Vintage module knob controls would not post to Ozone's Undo History.
- Fixed an issue where a module's "New Preset" button could fail to function properly in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Master Assistant was run without proper access to necessary resource files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when uploading a silent audio file as a custom Assistant target.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting the detail view tab during Assistant’s “building chain” phase.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the tab key to cycle focus through controls in the Equalizer module HUD.