Ozone 9 Release Notes
Version 9.1.0a released May 14, 2020
New Features & Enhancements:
- Updated version of TBC included in Ozone ADV installation to v2.2.0
- Updated Relay installer
Version 9.1 released March 19, 2020
New Features & Enhancements:
- Added ability to scrub (click and drag) to adjust text based values in the EQ HUDs.
- Added "Extra Curves" displays to the EQ.
- Extended the range of the Gain control in Master Rebalance.
- Fixed LP/HP filter Slope value resetting to 6 dB/oct if value was changed using the inline edit field in the EQ HUD.
- Fixed incorrect Q value display for bands that are disabled by default in the All Bands view of the EQ.
- Fixed issue where double-clicking on an .ozn project file would open an empty Ozone app project instead of the selected project.
- Fixed missing 'Sum to Mono' button in the I/O panel of the Ozone 9 Imager component plug-in.
- Fixed incorrect module panel being shown when switching between tracks with different signal chain contents in the Ozone app.
- Fixed missing playhead indicator in the Reference panel.
- Fixed missing Initial State entry in the Ozone mothership plug-in undo history list.
- Fixed module panel remaining visible after the module was removed from the chain by stepping back through events in the history list.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior when selecting bypass events in the Ozone app history list.
- Fixed missing undo history events for module bypass and solo for any module that is not included in the factory default signal chain.
- Fixed missing undo history events for adding or removing bands in the Dynamics, Exciter, and Imager modules.
- Fixed incorrect latency reporting when Codec Preview is enabled.
- Fixed intermittent crash when writing Dynamic EQ plug-in automation.
- Fixed crash when global mothership presets were loaded in an Ozone component plug-in.
- Fixed intermittent crash in the Ozone application when bulk importing files of varying sample rates.
- Fixed intermittent crash that could occur after running Master Assistant several times in certain DAWs.
- Fixed crash opening non-44.1k Ozone app projects that contain plug-ins in the signal chain of any track.
- Fixed intermittent crash when loading Ozone app projects, sessions, or host presets with reference tracks of varying sample rates or file formats.
- Fixed crash/hang on playback when using Reference tracks within dual mono instances of Ozone in Logic.
- Fixed inaccurate output meter clipping indication in the Ozone app.
- Fixed custom install location for Tonal Balance Control 2 on Windows.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior when loading module presets in the mothership or app preset manager.
- Fixed inconsistent bandwidth value settings when loading some EQ module presets.
- Fixed track waveform display issues when resizing the Ozone application.
- Fixed delayed update to the composite curve after adjusting Frequency resolution in the EQ options.
- Fixed latency between the scrolling waveform and gain reduction trace.
- Fixed display of track waveform data when zoomed in to the sample level.
- Fixed incorrect default I/O meter type.
- Fixed labeling of Mid/Side mode in Low End Focus.
- Fixed layout and styling of the plug-in selection list in the Ozone application.
- Fixed alignment of the correlation trace center line in the Ozone 9 Imager.
- Fixed alignment of text elements in the Master Assistant panel.
- Fixed overlapping scale labels in the EQ and Match EQ.
Operating System Changes:
- Added support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Version 9.0.3 released December 17, 2019
Changes to Operating System Support & Bug Fixes:
- Installer support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Bug fixes: Japanese file path crash
Version 9.02 released October 8, 2019
- Fixes NKS preset loading issue
- Fixes session serialization issue that could occur when upgrading from Ozone 9.0.0 to Ozone 9.0.1
Version 9.01 released October 3, 2019
- Fixes crash on instantiation of the Ozone 9 mothership plug-in and Ozone 9 application on Windows 10 Version 1903