Learn about our integration with Soundwide, our new parent company, alongside Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and Sound Stacks.
For more than two decades, we’ve strived to inspire and enable you to be creative. We built industry-standard plug-ins like
RX 10 Advanced
Today, we’re taking these goals and making them even bigger and better.
We’re excited to introduce Soundwide, our newly named parent company that includes Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and Sound Stacks.
What does this mean?
You might remember we partnered with Native Instruments in 2021, and the introduction of Soundwide represents how we are now several companies in one unified group. Our goal is to make music creation a more joyful and inspiring experience for creators everywhere by helping you to find, and stay in, your creative flow. iZotope will continue to live on as a brand under Soundwide, sharing a collective vision to inspire and empower creators like you to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound.
This means you will still work with the latest innovative mixing and mastering plug-ins from iZotope–now complemented by the support of Soundwide’s portfolio of industry-leading companies. Plus, you’ll benefit from the combination of different brands, the more integrated products, the increased value and the enhanced user experience Soundwide brings together.
Now hosting a community 10+ million music creators, this integration establishes the foundation to build the most diverse and integrated ecosystem for audio creation.
Our network of companies
Soundwide brings iZotope and Native Instruments together in one unified group, alongside the popular audio plugin platform Plugin Alliance and audio software company Brainworx who have recently joined.
- Native Instruments is a leading manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing.
- Plugin Alliance offers creators flexibility and choice in selecting the right tools for their work with a platform of plug-ins and creative tools.
- Brainworx contributes to that platform, specializing in high-end software emulations of analog hardware from their international network of partners.
- Joining us as well is the newly-formed Sound Stacks, which will drive the development of new audio platform technologies aimed at improving productivity and performance for audio developers across the industry.
Empowering creative communities worldwide
To help us connect our mission to creators and empower communities worldwide, we have formed a new Artist Board with some of the industry’s leading musicians and producers. Inaugural board members include:
- Alicia Keys (Singer/songwriter/musician/producer)
- Ann Mincieli (Engineer/mixer)
- EL-P of Run the Jewels (Rapper/Producer/Composer/Performer)
- Jacob Collier (Multi-Instrumentalist/Songwriter/Arranger/Producer)
- Ludwig Göransson (Composer/producer)
- Noah “40” Shebib (Producer/engineer/songwriter)
- Take A Daytrip (Production duo)
- Tayla Parx (Artist/Songwriter/Entrepreneur)
- Young Guru (Engineer/Producer/DJ)
All of these creators have meaningful relationships within the Soundwide group, and we consider them all to be among the most innovative and accomplished in the world.
Collectively, the Artist Board has won 29 GRAMMY awards (from 77 nominations), and their own recorded music has amassed over 10 billion streams on YouTube and Spotify alone. The records they’ve produced, engineered, and written extend exponentially beyond that, including some of the most impactful music of the past decade from Adele to Ariana Grande to Jay-Z.
By advising Soundwide at a regular cadence, these artists and producers will provide critical guidance on creator needs, our product roadmaps, community development, and new methods of fostering inclusive communities in the music industry.
As our CEO Mark Cattini puts it, “Going forward, we’re asking ourselves: ‘What do our community members need to tap into their ultimate creative workflow and how can we help get them there?’ By first uncovering and understanding our community’s needs, we can map out our goals and move one step closer to the future of sound. Soundwide’s Artist Board provides a unique opportunity to offer up more seats at the table and collaborate with board members to bring new voices into the conversation.”
Everything we make is designed to keep you in your creative zone—now with more sonic and technological possibilities than ever before as part of Soundwide. We can't wait to see what you create!