iZotope Introduces RX 10 and Ozone 10
iZotope Introduces RX 10 and Ozone 10—now with new intelligent features that make repair and mastering more intuitive than ever before
iZotope, Inc., Boston, MA (September 7, 2022) - iZotope, Inc., the experts in intelligent audio technology, announce that RX 10, the industry standard in audio repair, is now available. Ozone 10, their flagship mastering suite, will follow on September 13. Both updates bring users tools with increased intelligence, making it easier and faster to get professional-quality results with confidence — while still allowing plenty of opportunity to personalize sounds to taste.
Built on decades of research, RX 10 is the complete toolkit for audio clean-up in music and audio post production. From analyzing audio capture and production issues to providing processing solutions, RX speeds up editing workflows, salvages poor audio takes that were once unfixable, and delivers reliably clear sound quality.
What’s new in RX 10:
● Repair Assistant Plug-in – re-built from the ground up, the Repair Assistant uses machine learning to automatically recognize specific problems and intelligently propose fixes that you can modify to taste (included in RX Elements, Standard, and Advanced)
● Dynamic Adaptive Mode in De-Hum – save time removing hums and buzzes on the fly with a new Adaptive mode that automatically eliminates complex noise that changes pitch, like electromagnetic interference, without sacrificing quality (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Upgraded Spectral Recovery – for recordings made on mobile phones or non-studio-grade recording equipment, bring life back to thin-sounding audio to match the rest of your productions. The new version improves upon the quality of re-synthesized upper frequencies and can now add missing lower frequencies, too. (Advanced only)
● Selection Feathering – Make smoother edits with improved Selection Feathering, which now works in both the time and the frequency domain. (included in Standard and Advanced)
● And more, including native Apple silicon support, Text Navigation, and Multiple Speaker Detection
Achieving a professional master has never been faster than with Ozone 10. Equally powerful for people who are new to mastering or for mastering pros, Ozone has everything needed to bring balance and smoothness, punch and glue, warmth and grit, and a sense of space to a mix, alongside smart technologies that help match the sound of chart-topping hits.
What’s new in Ozone 10:
● Stabilizer Module – sculpt a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape a mix into a clear, natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness, and smooth transients for better translation across listening environments (Advanced only)
● Impact Module – enhance the rhythm and feel of tracks with this new module by intuitively controlling microdynamics: four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into a mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing your track together for a thicker sound (Advanced only)
● Improved Master Assistant – match the sound of trusted reference files or today’s hit songs with groundbreaking new matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Magnify Soft Clip – boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Recover Sides – reduce width without losing the sides with this new feature in the Imager module, which maintains stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power when narrowing a problem frequency (included in Standard and Advanced)
● And more, including native Apple silicon support, and a refreshed look and feel of the Ozone interface
Pricing and Availability
RX 10 is available on www.izotope.com and from select retailers as of September 7, 2022, with introductory pricing through October 11, 2022:
● RX 10 Advanced: $799 USD (regularly $1,199 USD)
● RX 10 Standard: $299 USD (regularly $399 USD)
● RX 10 Elements: $99 USD (regularly $129 USD)
Ozone 10 will be available on www.izotope.com and from select retailers on September 13, 2022, with introductory pricing through October 20, 2022:
● Ozone 10 Advanced: $299 USD (regularly $499 USD)
● Ozone 10 Standard: $199 USD (regularly $249 USD)
Existing iZotope customers may be eligible for additional loyalty discounts on RX 10 and Ozone 10. Details can be found in a customer’s Account section on izotope.com.
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Since 2001, our intelligent audio technology has helped musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. Today, iZotope is part of SoundwideTM. Soundwide’s mission is to make music and audio creation a more joyful and inspiring experience for creators everywhere by helping them to find, and stay in, their creative flow.
Stemming from the union of iZotope with Native Instruments, and including Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and Sound Stacks, Soundwide’s collective vision is to inspire and empower creators to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound. Offering a world-class audio and music creation ecosystem, the brands under Soundwide have broad engineering capabilities across integrated software and hardware, AI and machine learning, cloud, and more. Currently they make up more than 600 staff, with offices across EMEA, NA and APAC regions, and a user base of over 10M.
Learn more at www.soundwide.com.
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com