Quality Assurance Engineer
About the Job:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that iZotope’s products are tested and released with the highest quality.
- Develop in-depth expertise of iZotope’s products in order to most effectively test changes or new functionality.
- Work closely with Software Development and Product Management to understand the testing requirements for new feature development.
- Create, execute and maintain functional, system, integration, and regression test cases using both manual and automated methods.
- Find, log and verify defects.
- Interact and collaborate with Technical Support, Beta Testers and other iZotope departments.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving software testing methodologies, processes/procedures and standards
- Foster a continuous improvement and process culture, and a customer service mentality.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Audio, Music or related fields
- Deep experience using Audio Production Software including digital audio workstations, effect plug-ins and virtual instruments.
- Experience with audio hardware including audio interfaces, midi controllers.
- 2 or more years’ experience in Software Quality and/or testing role.
- Highly proficient in Mac OS X and Windows Environments.
- Experience with Defect Tracking Management Systems (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla).
- Experience with software version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN, and Perforce).
- Exposure to test automation or a scripting language (Python, Ruby).
- Excellent Communication Skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum.
- Willingness to continue learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with iZotope’s products.
- Programming skills or the drive to learn programming.
This opportunity is a full-time position located in our Cambridge, MA office. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply: http://izotope.applytojob.com/apply/lZlfaF0rFR/Quality-Assurance-Engineer