Released October 23, 2014.
Updates to the menu bars and context menus:
- The Learn functions for Hum Removal, Ambience Match, and EQ Match are now available in the Spectrogram's context menu and Process menu.
- Process menu in Spectrogram context menu and menu bar will process a module's current settings.
- Tabs within modules can now be processed independently via user-customizable keyboard shortcuts (configurable in the Keyboard menu).
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Important bug fixes:
- Fixed .mov file loading on Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
- Fixed iLok authorization for RX Monitor on Windows.
- Clip Gain no longer affects the input monitoring signal.
- Fixed bursts of noise when looping playback with Clip Gain.
- Fixed some drawing artifacts on Retina displays.
- Fixed a crash when using Compare with the Time & Pitch module.
- Fixed loss of metadata when exporiting FLAC files.
- Fixed delay compensation in Hum Removal plug-in.
- Fixed several intermittent crashes.
- Fixed meter tap installation for OS X.