August 2, 2017
If you purchased the Blue Yeti Studio Bundle, you received a copy of iZotope Ozone 8 Elements. Please note that this product is an effect plug-in only and does not install a standalone application for you to run by itself. It is designed to be opened up from within Presonus Studio One Artist 4, which also came with your Yeti Bundle.
To load Ozone 8 Elements into Studio One Artist, please use the following directions:
1. Open Studio One.
2. Create a new project or open a previous one.
3. Create a new audio track by selecting the 'Track' menu and picking the type you need, such as 'Add Audio Track (mono)'.
4. Proceed to the 'View' menu at the top of the screen and click 'Show Effects'.
5. Navigate in the Effects window to iZotope Ozone 8 Elements.
6. Click and drop the plug-in to the track.
Now you should see Ozone 8 Elements open within Studio One Artist. You will be asked to authorize Ozone 8 Elements the first time you open it. Please use your name, preferred e-mail address, and serial number to authorize the software.
* Blue Yeti bundles previously contained Nectar Elements instead of Ozone 8 Elements. If your bundle includes Nectar Elements, the setup steps are the same as above.
For more information on our authorization process, please click here.
For general steps on locating VST plug-ins within a host, please click here.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact iZotope Customer Care