To load a newly installed plug-in within Adobe Premiere, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences > Audio. Click on "Audio Plug-in Manager..." at the bottom of the next window.
- Under the 'VST Plug-In Folders' section, make sure that the folder that you installed the iZotope plug-in to is listed here.
- By default, iZotope products will install to the system's VST plug-in folder, which is typically:
- For 64-bit hosts - C:\Program Files\Vstplugins * or * C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins
- For 32-bit hosts - C:\Program Files(x86)\Vstplugins * or * C:\Program Files(x86)\Steinberg\Vstplugins
- If the VST files do not seem to have been installed in the locations specified during installation, please run the installer again, making special note as to where the installer is placing these VST files.
- Under the 'Available Plug-Ins' section, click the 'Scan for Plug-ins' button.
- Once the scanning is complete, press the 'OK' button to return to the main Premiere view.
You should now be able to access the plug-in from with the effects plug-in browser, and from within FX section of your audio track mixer.