To load a newly installed plug-in within Ableton Live (Windows), you can follow these steps:
- Go to Options menu > Preferences.
- Click the 'File Folder' tab.
- Under the 'Plug-In Sources' section, make sure that the 'Use VST Plug-in Custom Folder' option is enabled.
- Make sure that the VST Plug-In Custom folder is set to the folder that you installed the iZotope plug-in to.
- By default, iZotope products will install to the system's VST plug-in folder, which is typically:
- For 64-bit hosts - C:\Program Files\Vstplugins * or * C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins
- For 32-bit hosts - C:\Program Files(x86)\Vstplugins * or * C:\Program Files(x86)\Steinberg\Vstplugins
- If the VST files do not seem to have been installed in the locations specified during installation, please run the installer again, making special note as to where the installer is placing these VST files.
- Click 'Rescan' to rescan the plug-ins folder.
- Close this window.
You should now be able to access the plug-in from with the Plug-in Browser, and from within FX section of your audio tracks.