The RX Connect plug-in sends a clip, or multiple clips, to the RX 4 standalone application for editing and repair. This gives you access to all of RX 4's modules in one place, and provides the benefits of RX's offline processing and visual interface.
To edit audio from Magix Sequoia / Samplitude
in RX 4:
- Select a clip in the timeline and double-click it to open the Object Editor.
- Click the Offline FX button.
- Select Plug-ins... from the Offline FX menu.
- Select <-- Add Plug-in from the Wave-Editing Plug-ins (destructive) window.
- Select iZotope RX 4 Connect from the Add Plug-in menu. Make sure you select the 32-bit version if you're running Samplitude/Sequoia as a 32-bit process, or the 64-bit version if you're running Samplitude/Sequoia as a 64-bit process.
- Select whether you're sending the clip for Reference or Repair.
- Your Repair clip will appear in RX in a blue tab. Make the edits you need in RX and then click 'Send Back' in the blue tab, or press Ctrl-Enter to send your repairs back to RX Connect.
- Re-open the RX Connect plug-in from the Offline FX\Plug-ins... menu.
- When the Connect plug-in UI has a blue waveform and is ready to commit changes, click OK in the Wave-Editing Plug-ins (destructive) window.