RX is a powerful audio editor that Logic Pro X users can use to get better sounding audio in their video projects.
To set RX as the Sample Editor for Logic Pro X:
- Select Logic Pro menu -> Preferences, and then click on the 'Advanced' tab.
- Enable the 'Audio' check box.
- Click on the ‘Audio’ tab, and then select the ‘Audio File Editor’ tab.
- Click in the ‘External Sample Editor’ path, and navigate to your applications folder. Select RX and click ‘Choose’.
To edit audio from Logic Pro X in RX:
- Select the audio file.
- Click Edit/Open in iZotope RX (the keyboard shortcut is Shift + W)
- RX will automatically load.
- Perform your audio edit, then click File/Overwrite Original File to save the edit.
- Close RX, and navigate back to Logic Pro. Logic will automatically update the audio file to reflect your edit.