Setting RX as your Sample Editor provides a quick and efficient round trip workflow.
To set RX as the Sample Editor for Digital Performer:
- In the menu bar, go to Audio -> Use External Waveform Editor.
- Select “iZotope RX” located in your Applications folder and click “Open.”
RX is now set as your Sample Editor.
To edit audio from Digital Performer in RX:
- Select the audio region that you want to edit.
- In the menu bar, go to Audio -> Edit in Waveform editor. Your region will now automatically open in RX.
- When your edits in RX are complete, simply select File -> Overwrite Original File. Any changes made will now be reflected in your Digital Performer project.