RX is a powerful audio editor that Adobe Premiere Pro users can use to get better sounding audio in their video projects.
To edit audio from Adobe Premiere Pro in RX 4:
- Right-click on an audio clip in your timeline and select ‘Reveal in Finder…’(OS X) or 'Reveal in Explorer' (Windows)
- Open the resulting file in RX 4.
- Perform the required audio edit, and then click File->Overwrite Original File
Note: If you have Adobe Audition installed as well, you can follow these steps:
- Right-click on an audio clip in your timeline, and select 'Edit Clip In Adobe Audition'.
- Follow the steps from this KB article