April 29, 2016
If you own Ozone 6 standard and have purchased an upgrade for Ozone 6 Advanced, follows these steps to authorize:
Online (challenge/response) Authorization
1. Open Ozone 6 and click on Edit > Preferences.
2. Under the "General" tab, click "Remove Authorization." Click "Yes" to confirm.
3. Restart Ozone 6. When prompted to authorize, enter your Ozone 6 Advanced serial number and submit the authorization.
1. Log into your iLok account via iLok License Manager.
2. Locate the iLok asset for Ozone 6 standard on your connected iLok. Right-click it and select "Deactivate" to remove it from your iLok.
3. Launch Ozone 6. When prompted to authorize, enter your Ozone 6 Advanced serial number, check "Use iLok authorization," and make sure to enter your current iLok account ID.
4. Once you submit the authorization, log back into your iLok account. You can now move the Ozone 6 Advanced iLok asset to your iLok key from the "Available Licenses" section.
If you need assistance, please contact iZotope Support.