May 2, 2016
If you own RX standard and have purchased an upgrade for RX Advanced, follows these steps to authorize:
1. Open RX and click on Edit > Preferences.
2. Under the "Auth & Updates" tab, click "Remove Authorization." Click "Yes" to confirm.
3. Restart RX. When prompted to authorize, enter your RX Advanced serial number and submit the authorization.
1. Log into your iLok account via iLok License Manager.
2. Locate the iLok asset for RX 4 standard on your connected iLok. Right-click it and select "Deactivate" to remove it from your iLok.
3. Launch RX. When prompted to authorize, enter your RX Advanced serial number, check "Use iLok authorization," and make sure to enter your current iLok account ID.
4. Once you submit the authorization, log back into your iLok account. You can now move the RX 4 Advanced iLok asset to your iLok key from the "Available Licenses" section.
If you need assistance, please contact iZotope Support.