Get more from mono.
Reduce width, without losing the sides. The new Recover Sides feature maintains stereo information in mono so you can preserve depth and power when narrowing problem frequencies like a wide bass.
Precisely adjust stereo width for your master using the Imager module. The Imager works with up to four frequency bands*, providing independent control over stereo width by frequency. An integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter give you valuable visual feedback for the mastering process, including Polar vectorscope modes and a Stereo Balance meter.
*available in Ozone Standard and Advanced only
- New! When reducing Width in Imager, Recover Sides enables you to add back any side channel information that has been removed.
- NEW! Stereoize gauge: Available when boosting width to enhance the stereo image
- NEW! Recover sides gauge: Active when cutting width to maintain stereo information in the mono
- Add depth and natural-sounding stereo width to mono or very narrow mixes with two Stereoize modes: Stereoize I for a classic, colorful stereo effect, and the new Stereoize II for more transparent adjustments.
- Add width to any frequency band without causing mono compatibility problems with Antiphase Prevention.
- See the width of your mix by frequency, set crossovers, and see the effect of stereo imaging adjustments on different parts of the spectrum with Stereo Width Spectrum view.
- Easily audition your stereo signal for mono compatibility or left/right signal reversal.