Using the Wide/Narrow Feature to Shape Vocals
The Wide feature puts iZotope's award-winning Ozone Imager signal processing to work, making the selected track sound big and lush.
The Narrow feature removes any stereoizing for a more focused sound.
- Open a Spire project on your phone
- Tap Mix near the top of the screen
- Select the track you want to edit
- Toggle the Wide or Narrow icon on the right
- Listen to the difference on headphones by tapping the Play button
Listen to examples recorded in Spire Pro by rapper and producer King Philip: