The device contains electrical equipment that could cause injury if not handled properly.
- Do not attempt to replace the battery or open the enclosure or disassemble your Spire product. Doing so will void the warranty and can result in a safety hazard.*
- Spire Studio, as a physical object, represents a trip hazard unless used as advertised. Please be mindful of cords.
- Spire Studio, as a physical object, weighing approximately 1.2 lbs, represents a drop hazard with the potential to cause damage to the unit, or injury to a person, unless used as advertised.
- Do not use your Spire product if the display is cracked
- Substances in this product and its battery may harm the environment or cause injury if handled and disposed of improperly.
- Do not expose your Spire product to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not use your Spire product in a sauna or steam room.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your Spire product.
- Turn off your Spire Studio if if feels warm or hot.
- Do not dispose of your Spire product in a fire. The battery could explode.
- Do not use Spire Studio near open flames or heat sources
- Charge the battery in accordance with the instructions provided during setup. Only use a power supply that is certified by a recognized testing laboratory and an authorized Spire charging cable.*
- Do not charge your Spire product while it is wet.*
CAUTION: This product is not a toy. Do not allow children or pets to play with your Spire product. The product contains small components that can be a choking hazard.
This device complies with all applicable FCC rules.
For further safety information please contact us at https://www.izotope.com/support.