Ozone 11 Standard Release Notes
Version 10.4.0 released March 21, 2023
Compatibility Updates & Improvements
- Added macOS Ventura support.
- Added AAX Apple silicon native support.
- Added Apple silicon native support to Ozone 10 installers. Rosetta is no longer required to install Ozone 10 on an Apple silicon Mac.
- Fixed crash in Maschine or Komplete Kontrol after running Ozone 10 Master Assistant or when opening a project saved after running Master Assistant.
- Fixed error code 20026 in Pro Tools when auto-saving or manually saving a Pro Tools session that included instances of Ozone 10.
- Fixed issue in UAD LUNA where all instances of Ozone 10 would become unresponsive to automation upon interacting with a control after adjusting or trimming an Ozone 10 automation envelope.
- Fixed issue where the 'License not found' authorization dialog would appear on instantiation when an active trial subscription was present in the account logged into Product Portal.
Version 10.2.0 released November 3, 2022
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the Ozone UI was left closed during a run of Master Assistant
- Fixed an issue where sessions saved with "Gain Match" enabled in the Mothership plugin could fail to recall all expected module settings in the Dynamics and Dynamic EQ modules
- Fixed an error that could occur during installation on M1 macOS systems
- Fixed an issue where if Master Assistant was run on very quiet input audio, it could fail to complete its learning phase
Version 10.1.1 released October 14, 2022
- Fixed an crash that could occur when failing to deserialize cached Master Assistant data following upgrade from 10.0.0 to 10.1.0
Version 10.1.0 released October 4, 2022
Updates & Improvements
- Master Assistant now creates custom Stabilizer tonal balance targets from reference files.
- Note: only newly created targets will have custom Stabilizer targets
- Master Assistant will not attempt to widen the low frequency band if the source is very narrow.
- Global Amount controls in the Equalizer and Imager modules now support host automation.
- TBC meter band labels no longer change color.
- Improved tooltips for the two Gain Match modes depending on which is active.
- Reduced the hover area to highlight a band's gain trace in the Impact module.
- Removed unnecessary Plug-in Host options in the General options.
- Fixed an issue where Imager's Recover Sides "Gain Offset" control was not properly adjustable in Pro Tools.
- Fixed an issue where "Delta" or "Band Solo" caused unexpected gain changes when Modern Gain Match was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Master Assistant “Target Library” would not scroll to the position of selected target.
- Fixed the General option to "Dim controls when bypassed", which would not turn off.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to Vintage module knob controls would not post to Ozone's Undo History.
- Fixed an issue where a module's "New Preset" button could fail to function properly in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Master Assistant was run without proper access to necessary resource files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when uploading a silent audio file as a custom Assistant target.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting the detail view tab during Assistant’s “building chain” phase.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the tab key to cycle focus through controls in the Equalizer module HUD.