Ozone 10 Vintage Tape
The Vintage Tape module brings the distinctive richness and feel of tape saturation to your modern digital recordings with all the frequency coloration, distortion, and phase effects of tape. Take advantage of analog tone for masters that sound more musical with added dimension, fatness, and depth.
Vintage Tape features:
- 7.5 IPS setting: A brand new non-linear saturation mode with emphasis in low-mids, perfect for adding thickness and warmth to your music.
- Get the deep, natural sound and punchy low-end response of analogue tape with the convenience of a digital interface.
- Inspired by the innovative Studer A810 tape machine, known for excellent frequency response even at the critical high and low frequency range limits.
- Continuous Bias control allows for precise tuning of frequency and distortion response.
- Mix in even harmonics for warmer saturation, or leave them out for more accurate tape emulation.
Vintage Tape is included with
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
Mix & Master Bundle Advanced streamlines your mixing and mastering into one, fluid, interconnected workflow using the most advanced tools that talk to each other. Includes Ozone 10 Advanced, Neutron 4, Tonal Balance Control 2, Neoverb, and Nectar 3 Plus. Comes with the new Audiolens referencing app.
Music Production Suite 5.2
Music Production Suite 5.2 includes the new Ozone 10 Advanced, RX 10 Standard, Neutron 4 mixing suite, Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, surround reverbs with Stratus 3D plus Symphony 3D by Exponential Audio, and the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set. Includes the new Audiolens referencing app.