Iris 2 Effects and Filters
Iris 2 features some of the best of iZotope’s award-winning signal processing technology, available in Send or Master signal chains that save with every patch.
- Distortion: Add grit and saturation to your sound with six distortion filters like Tube, Clipping, and Aliasing, taken straight from iZotope’s award-winning Trash 2.
- Chorus: Supply a subtle widening or radical flanging with a spacious chorus effect, inspired by a classic ’80s synth chorus with modern flexibility and controls.
- Stereo Delay: Enjoy lush, crystal-clean decays with a tempo-syncable stereo delay. A bonus analog-modeled overdrive algorithm crunches and darkens your delayed signal like a classic tape echo or bucket-brigade pedal.
- Reverb: Expand your sense of space with a meticulously modeled Plate Reverb tailored specifically for synths, great for everything from subtle ambience to cavernous pads.
- Filters: Add a smooth, sweeping sound with 17 different filter ﬂavors, including classic analog Low-Pass and High-Pass filters as well as exotic Vocal Formant, Band Pass, and Peak filters from Trash 2.