RX 8 Elements Release Notes
Version 8.5 released October 14, 2021
- Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
- Fixed failure to load the UI of RX 8 plug-in in certain DAWs/NLEs on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
- Fixed crash that could occur when RX 8 plug-ins were added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc...).
- Fixed failure to load inline edit text field boxes when editing parameter values in RX 8 plug-ins within Pro Tools on macOS Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
- Fixed crash in the RX 8 Audio Editor that could occur after failing to load the analytics opt-in dialog on some systems.
- Fixed plug-in scanning crash/error in the RX 8 Audio Editor when scanning certain PACE copyright-protected plug-ins on macOS Catalina/Big Sur.
- Fixed slow loading times when importing 32-bit Int files into the RX 8 Audio Editor.
- Fixed error/hang in the RX 8 Audio Editor when attempting to save or load files with non-unicode characters in their file names.
- Fixed inconsistent recall of Q values when loading De-hum presets.
- Various additional bug fixes.
Version 8.1 released September 30, 2020
- Horizontal Scrolling (additional mouse support)
- Various bug fixes