Company’s latest tool reduces the complexity of mastering, enabling artists to achieve a polished, streaming-ready sound on every track
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- (November 15, 2016) -- iZotope, Inc., makers of award-winning tools for audio production, today announced the release of Ozone 7 Elements, an easy-to-use, affordable mastering solution that delivers high-quality, professional polish to each track. Ozone 7 Elements gives users the control and processing power needed to take on the mastering process.
Mastering is a critically important step in music production, but many musicians feel intimidated by the complexity of the process. Ozone 7 Elements simplifies the process of mastering through an easily approachable user interface. Under the hood, powerful audio processors give users access to the same technology found within iZotope's flagship mastering software, Ozone 7. With professionally crafted presets and simple goal-oriented macro controls, Ozone 7 Elements enables users to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master.
Key Features & Benefits
- Key Features & Benefits
- Achieve great-sounding masters with processing taken directly from Ozone 7, the industry standard in mastering software.
- Shape your master with the simplicity and ease of professionally crafted presets complemented by high impact Macro controls.
- Ensure tracks can compete with radio-quality songs with processing from Ozone’s renowned Maximizer.
- Achieve professional masters with included presets from mastering legend Greg Calbi (Tame Impala, Norah Jones, Bob Dylan).
“At iZotope, we want to make audio production accessible to all musicians, at every level of skill and experience,” says Gerry Caron, Chief Product Officer at iZotope. “With Ozone 7 Elements, we’re making that possible for newcomers. By providing a more affordable, easy-to-use approach that lets you stay hands-on, we hope to help everyone feel more excited about their final master.”
Pricing & Availability
- Ozone 7 Elements is available immediately at select retailers and will be available via the iZotope online store on November 16. Now through December 31, 2016 Ozone 7 Elements will have the promotional price of $99 USD (€95 EUR) after December 31, Ozone 7 elements will be available for $129 USD (€125 EUR).
About iZotope, Inc.
Driven by a passion for audio, iZotope develops innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the iZotope team has spent over 15 years developing award-winning audio production tools found in professional facilities and home studios alike. The iZotope product line focuses on Music Production, with solutions for mixing, mastering, and creative effects, and Audio Post Production, with tools that enhance audio for film, broadcast, video, and new media. Alongside the development of studio software, iZotope incubates bleeding-edge audio technology for future release and develops rich audio education to help enthusiasts and professionals alike improve their craft.