Built for the Toughest Audio Repair Tasks in Music, Post Production, and more.
Cambridge, MA (September 12, 2013) – iZotope Inc., a leading audio technology company, has released the much-anticipated update to its spectral audio editing and repair suite, RX. RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced provide audio professionals with a completely redesigned user interface, the ability to reduce or remove reverb, clean up dialogue in real time, and new features for post production, music production, mastering, and more.
"RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced are the culmination of three years of invaluable user feedback. We're happy to bring these customer-driven improvements to our industry-leading repair software," says Alex Westner, Director of Product Management at iZotope, Inc. "Crafting broadcast-quality audio is now even easier with RX 3's workflow improvements designed to enhance speed, power and flexibility for time-strapped professionals working in post production."
What's New in RX 3 Advanced?
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module.
- Clean up dialogue in real time with the new Dialogue Denoiser.
- Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight®, iZotope's comprehensive metering suite, now included with RX 3 Advanced.
- Advanced features and settings for Declip, Declick, Time & Pitch, Channel Operations and more.
What's New in RX 3?
- Work up to six times faster than before in the RX 3 standalone application, thanks to intelligent DSP and optimized multicore processing.
- Time-saving features like a completely redesigned user interface, the new RX Document format and multi-file workflow.
- Addition of audio recording and monitoring, SRC™ sample rate conversion, waveform statistics, and more.
- Overall enhancements to Denoise and Declip modules, parametric EQ, drawing and selection tools, MBIT+™ dither, and more.
Used everywhere from Hollywood post production studios to leading sound editing facilities, iZotope RX 3 transforms troubled recordings into professional-grade material with remedies for noise, clipping, hum, buzz, crackles, and more. With an intuitive spectral editor and 10+ intelligent modules, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled audio with unprecedented power and precision.
RX 3 works as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for use in a host, including many popular DAWs and NLEs. Supported plug-in formats include AAX for Pro Tools 11, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST & VST 3, and Audio Unit.
Pricing and Availability
RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced are available now.
Through September 27, 2013, get RX 3 for $249 (Reg. $349/ €285) MSRP or get RX 3 Advanced for $749 (Reg. $1199 / €919) MSRP.
RX 2 or RX 2 Advanced users who purchased after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3.
Users of previous RX versions can log in to their iZotope accounts at www.izotope.com/en/account/ for upgrade information and special upgrade pricing.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.
For more information on iZotope products, visit www.izotope.com.