Analog modeled, multiband, 64-bit integrated mastering system.
Framingham, MA (October 17, 2001) – IZOTOPE, INC. has announced the release of Ozone, a 64-bit system of analog modeled effects in one DirectX plug-in.
Ozone provides the following effects modules, meters, and functionality:
- Four bands of multiband dynamics that carefully emulate the response of analog circuitry, providing compression, expansion, limiting and gating.
- Real-time visualization of the dynamics within each band.
- Harmonic excitation based on analog tube saturation models. Multiband excitation with adjustable crossovers to add extended bass, sizzling highs, or anything in between.
- Multiband parametric EQ with "soft saturation" modeling overlaid on a spectrum display.
- Reverb with control over room size, frequency cutoff, damping, and more.
- Phase meter and vectorscope displays that highlight imaging, phase and potential canceling problems.
- Stereo imaging controls including multiband widening and multiband delays.
- A loudness maximizer with soft and brickwall limiting modes.
- A unique signal flow interface that allows you to customize the order of the modules while still providing 64-bit processing through the entire mastering chain.
- An Undo/History list that lets you track your tweaks and go back to previous settings with the click of a mouse.
- A spectrum analyzer that offers real time and average modes, snapshots, and more.
iZotope Ozone is available now for systems running Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000 and XP.
Pentium II 450 or greater
64 MB RAM or greater
Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
DirectX host application
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.
For more information on iZotope products, visit www.izotope.com.