We are looking for a Website Operations Specialist to support day-to-day functions of our web properties. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, an excellent problem solver, and has high attention to detail. This role works cross-functionally in the organization to publish new content, implement quality assurance best practices, manage web projects, and improve the overall experience of our website.
The role will be a mix of ongoing quality monitoring, site content management, along with project-based operational and product advancements. Through this position, you will see all aspects of the business come together to form a finished ready-for-market experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily publishing of e-commerce and product page content
- Implement promotions, sales, and site-wide events across the US and international markets
- Write, add, and edit product copy as well as handle translated text with an understanding of the impact of accurate product information on the customer shopping experience
- Maintain back-end website configurations
- Perform general manual QA of our web properties and routine performance monitoring
- Create new process efficiencies and automations for web content creation
- Troubleshoot website errors
- Take the lead on quality assurance projects including coordinating end-to-end QA and UAT prior to each web deployment
- Develop testing scenarios for new feature QA and UAT, including testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Participate in site features research, testing, and implementation
- Troubleshoot and fix incoming bug tickets including broken links or images.
- Monitor Google Search Console for improvement opportunities and implement 301 redirect requests
- Implement tracking pixels and other custom scripts
- Monitor website goals, funnels, and other metrics. Ensure they are tracking properly
- Train and mentor new hires and other team members on our content management system operations and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2+ years of direct experience in website operations or web production support capacity
- An eye for detail, you pride yourself on the quality of your work and don’t send anything out without triple-checking it
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as AEM and Target
- Basic familiarity with IDEs, Terminal, or GIT
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects and prioritize against competing deadlines
- Strong communication skills that you will use daily for 1:1 discussion, writing, and presenting information to a group
- Flexibility and adaptability in the face of change, if something isn't working we fix it. And then, we fix it again
- Comfort with learning new technology quickly and navigating complex systems
- Skill at analyzing and interpreting data and distilling it to solve problems and give actionable recommendations
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAHbIsve9vWzsOo
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.