iZotope, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on product marketer who can help create and execute go-to-market plans for our award-winning post and repair product lines - from prelaunch all the way to post-launch. The successful candidate will assist the product marketing team in developing strategy, doing market research, competitive analysis, writing marketing copy, web production, and collaborating with the content team to deliver media (video, sound examples, and blog content).
The Product Marketing Specialist will be a key member of our product marketing team. Attention to detail, strong project and time-management skills and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Production: Help create, facilitate, and QA product launch and campaign assets including product web tours, content sites, email, and other channel mediums
- Product positioning: Assist in developing clear and compelling messaging and value proposition that differentiates our product in the market
- Go-to-market: Work with product marketing manager to execute go-to-market strategy and work on milestones to make sure programs are on track
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Market intelligence: Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to differentiate
- Content creation: Work with the content team to create various different content pieces including audio, video, and blog content
- 2 or more years of product marketing experience; experience with audio post or mixing products a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Willingness to learn and absorb a lot of information in a high-paced marketing environment
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to effectively advocate for customers to influence all functions of the company
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success
- Passionate, creative, team-oriented
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAHbJniIMXyu717