We are looking for a passionate, positive, and collaborative Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position will connect dots across business units, departments, and contributors to deliver successful integrated marketing campaigns while delivering value to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for great marketing and design, some serious project management chops, and the ability to promote excellence, optimism, and big picture thinking within our rapidly growing organization.
- Manage aggregation of and execution against our marketing promotions roadmap to meet or exceed quarterly company financial goals.
- Manage pipeline, planning, and execution of promotional campaigns across the go to market team.
- Work cross functionally to optimize campaign performance.
- Ensure accuracy of campaign collateral and manage collection of stakeholder feedback.
- Generate, compile and focus team campaign and creative ideas into actionable campaign strategies.
- Report on campaign performance and progress against campaign KPIs and bookings targets.
- Manage campaign changes across the team effectively and diplomatically.
- Act as a source of truth around promotional campaigns, set priorities, and rally team members around key campaign strategies.
- Develop purposeful testing strategies in partnership with E-Commerce and Product Marketing team to continually improve campaign effectiveness.
- Help us explore new campaign strategies, tactics, and technologies to improve and refresh promotional campaign approaches.
- Strong eye for design and passion for the customer’s journey
- Understanding of marketing, email, and e-commerce best practices
- Ability to think strategically and tactically; willing and able to jump in and help the team solve problems or complete tasks while providing focus and perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (marketing copywriting experience a plus!)
- Ability to work efficiently and diplomatically with many departments, stakeholders, executives, and team members.
- Familiarity with current marketing trends and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Has experience with synthesizing and reporting data from multiple sources to make clear recommendations. Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, and/or Adobe Campaign a plus.
- Some experience in planning and implementing sales and pricing strategies.
- Has managed product promotions at a mid-size technology or e-commerce business in a B2C capacity.
- Has a minimum of 3 years working in a high volume Sales and Marketing in house role or agency environment.
- Experience in Music, Entertainment, or Content Creation a big plus.
- PMP, Six Sigma or Scrum certification a plus.
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.