Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Demand & eCommerce Marketing team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of email marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of creative problem-solving skills, strong collaboration and communication skills and solid analytical skills to take our email program to the next level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assemble email creatives to support all email marketing activities using HTML
- Regular campaign reporting and monitor daily email performance, identify trends and define opportunities
- Partner closely with other business departments including, product marketing, copywriters, designers, merchandising and developers
- Perform functional QA of email creatives to ensure accuracy
- Implement testing methodologies (A/B testing) within all elements of email marketing to improve engagement and conversion
- Launch email campaigns upon approval
- Implement email marketing program optimization tasks
- Report and analyze email performance to drive continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Monitor overall email list health, deliverability reporting, list size and email engagement (open and click behavior)
- Import and export segment lists as needed
- Stay current on email marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- 2+ experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Strong HTML skills
- Hands-on experience of HTML coding for email design, email delivery, and cross device, mail client, and browser rendering a plus
- Experience with Adobe Campaign a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills and a team player
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
TO Apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAHbBYb0VrlX2sg
iZotope makes Emmy-winning audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products. We are a rapidly growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.