eCommerce & Merchandising Specialist
We are looking for an eCommerce & Merchandising Specialist to help drive the implementation of merchandising efforts and e-commerce strategies for iZotope.com and Spire.live. This person will be focused on building a world-class customer experience on our homepages and other high-traffic, curated sections of our e-commerce sites in order to maximize customer experience, funnel conversion and cart order value for both our software and hardware products. He or she will be a key player in driving process improvements for the site and establishing merchandising best practices and will be relentless about ensuring that the merchandising data, site features, and overall customer experience is the best that it can be.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage merchandising efforts on website including product catalog, cross-sells, and up-sells
- Work with marketing, designers and editorial teams to upload product assets according to marketing plans
- Ensure all products are listed with the right content and accurate images/product descriptions/offers/promotions and optimized for each platform (web, social, mobile)
- Drive ongoing improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth
- Identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience for various products and offers
- Monitor performance of key web pages (e.g. top landing and exit pages, navigation paths. etc.) and drive changes to help improve experience and conversions
- Drive customer segmentation and personalization efforts, adopting a culture of try, learn and optimize
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish a testing project schedule; hold regular meetings to drive to targets and suggesting improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in digital marketing, preferably in an eCommerce merchandising capacity
- Able to think both creatively and critically
- Able to manage operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and a sense of what is right for the customer
- Superb attention to detail and QA
- Hands on CMS experience (AEM, Drupal, Acquia, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills
- Passion for audio industry (Music/Film) is a plus
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
TO APPLY: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAHbI56kzcK9cmt
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.