eCommerce Marketing Manager
We are looking for a eCommerce Marketing Manager to plan, launch and measure results-driven enhancements across iZotope.com and Spire.live eCommerce websites. As a key member of the GTM team, you will lead the development and execution of strategic, cross-functional projects to maximize visitor experience and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused with strong attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills. This person will have demonstrated skill with technical tools & processes through website management, digital marketing, data analysis or other similar experience. They will be passionate, organized, and comfortable managing multiple cross-functional projects at once and will have proven success managing a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive continuous improvement of the design, features and functionality of our e-commerce websites to maximize experience and business performance
- Create, pilot and rapidly iterate initiatives with an understanding and strategic view of best practices, goals and growth drivers
- Institute rigorous QA, delivery and test-and-learn methodology to achieve results
- Drive the e-commerce roadmap, KPIs and a data-driven testing agenda
- Monitor and analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversions and the customer experience
- Manage, coach and develop a team of e-commerce professionals
- Manage relationships with e-commerce providers. (Negotiate terms/conditions and work to simplify vendor platform).
- Work collaboratively and productively with numerous internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in Marketing
- 3+ years of managing an B2B or B2C e-commerce environment
- Proven track record of driving success and significant results
- Expertise in website best practices, analysis and customer acquisition
- Skillful at managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high-performing teams
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
TO APPLY: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAADEJNDNOmZ1t3
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.