Director of eCommerce and Demand
We are looking for a Director of eCommerce & Demand to join our team and help us continue to scale. This role is responsible for developing, executing and optimizing our direct-to-consumer marketing strategies as well as the online customer journey with a goal to increase traffic, eCommerce conversions and repeat customers. This role will lead the teams responsible for eCommerce, email, and demand generation and will provide significant input on the strategic plan and vision for our personalization, testing, marketing, and digital technology including web and email. This position reports directly to the CMO and will partner with all functional and business leaders within our organization.
- Drive customer acquisition and top-line growth across multiple channels including SEM, SEO, programmatic (display & video), email, and other online and offline channels.
- Drive repeat purchase behavior within and across the iZotope product family
- Define and deliver iZotope’s global web presence and continuously enhance and optimize the mobile and eCommerce experience.
- Strategize, plan, manage, and deliver cross-media marketing programs which include a combination of email marketing, digital advertising, and content marketing
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, design, and sales teams to develop and support on-boarding, lifecycle, engagement and retention programs.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Use data to drive decisions about the planning, targeting, and execution of campaigns.
- Lead, inspire, and mentor direct reports to maximize their individual potential and professional growth, as well as ability to collaborate effectively as a team
- Develop and manage eCommerce budget including advertising spend, return on ad spend, new buyer and repeat buyers targets, and other appropriate metrics.
- eCommerce sales targets
- New user and new customer acquisition targets
- Website traffic growth
- Paid media metrics (sales, ROAS)
- Website conversion metrics definition and growth.
- Email marketing sales and engagement metrics
- 8-10 years of marketing experience working in a digital marketing role
- Hands-on experience in direct to consumer e-commerce and creating digital lead generation campaigns, including email, paid media, and SEO
- A passion for music and understanding of musicians, music recording & production, audio post production, and audio technology a plus.
- Strong website and email experience, including the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Background partnering with senior executives on growth strategies as well as leading digital marketing teams
- Proven experience in building high-impact digital channels; utilizing all relevant channels, and aligning strategies with business goals in order to drive revenue and customer engagement
- A passion for consumers – both how to influence their behavior and delivering flawless consumer experiences
- Prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take directions. Ability to identify problems and implement or recommend solutions.
- Active problem solver and creative thinker who can think on their feet and define and manage an ongoing test & learn agenda.
- Must be highly adept and capable of building and maintaining trusting partnerships and collaborative relationships across a matrix organization
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
TO APPLY: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAHbK-Cir6qbK1c
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.