Content Marketing Specialist
iZotope is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to drive customer-facing messaging for its award-winning lineup of products. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to represent the voice of iZotope and deliver exceptional content and copywriting across all public communication mediums.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the marketing and sales team, collaborating with various team members to deliver compelling content and messaging that engage customers and partners. As an expert storyteller, the Content Marketing Specialist will have a good understanding of the various iZotope customer types and be able to craft targeted copy that supports the company goals and brand.
- Work closely with the Content and Email teams to define email creation needs and write email copy that pops off the page (inbox)
- Work with Product Marketing team to define web copy needs and write copy that will turn new site visitors into iZotope advocates
- Work with the Design team to help integrate messaging in ways that effectively promote our products and brands
- Work with Communications and Product Marketing to incorporate brand values, voice, and tone into copywriting so that it is consistent across all mediums
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including the Product Marketing, Product Management, and e-commerce teams, so that messaging is in line with overall goals
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to multitask on various projects
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience for an agency or consumer-based company
- Experience writing copy for various mediums, especially email and web
- Ability to write with a consistent brand voice
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or English
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills, with high attention to detail and expert understanding of grammar
- Expert understanding of best practices for writing across digital and traditional mediums
- Experience with A/B testing, setting KPIs, and optimizing communications based on data-driven metrics
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to help define the business needs and deliver on-time and on-message
- A passion for writing and marketing (being a musician is a plus!)
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to write honest and factual copy that makes a meaningful connection with the customer
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success
- Passionate, creative, team-oriented
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
TO APPLY: http://izotope.applytojob.com/apply/ZzymBt7cb2/Content-Marketing-Specialist
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.